Sunday Media Montage 11-27-2011
It has been quite a while since the Sunday Media Montage last made an appearance, but with my yoga teacher training finishing I’m hoping to be getting back to more regular posts. I am including some older links that I’ve been saving up for a while as well as some more recent finds.
- Reasons not to get treatment for your eating disorder. Can you identify with anything on this list?
- “Drunkorexia,” a scary new trend that I don’t think is really that new. I wasn’t much of a drinker during college, but when I did I definitely did restrict what I ate in order to bank those calories. Bad idea.
- What stories do you tell yourself? Do they help your or hinder you?
- This issue of Marie Claire? Major fail!
- Need a smile? Yoga with animals to the rescue!
- Yoga versus stretching. Is there a difference?
- Amazing backbends. I love these!
- 38 reasons to do yoga beyond flexibility.
- The latest in the lululemon infiltration of news. Why doesn’t any of this surprise me?
- How much do you love your coffee?
Did you miss some of the posts on Balancing on Two Feet this week? You can catch up here.
Tuesday: The Thanksgiving Times
Thursday: Happy Gratitude Day!
Elephant Journal posts
Photos: theillusionists.org, Yogadawg.blogspot.com