Sunday Media Montage 10-2-2011
Welcome to October! Fun fact of the month: October 2011 contains five Sunday’s and Monday’s!
- Great ideas to boost your body image and get rid of all the excess and mind cluttering junk! Via Weightless.
- Seva. Service. Teaching yoga to those who are incarcerated. Via Yoga Modern.
- Every wonder why we roll to the right? Via Michelle Myhre.
- Miss Representation. I’d love to see this movie come to Columbus!
- Eating Disorders and the Executive Woman. A new epidemic or one we are just now noticing?
- When is a yoga pose more than a pose? A book review of the modern practice.
- Yoga pant ban! Ohio has the honor of being the first to execute a ban!
- Suri’s Burn Book. Do I even want to admit that I went here?
- The beauty of seasonal variations.
- How to build a pleasure profile. Via the fantastic Gwen Bell!
Did you miss some of the posts on Balancing on Two Feet this week? You can catch up here.
Monday: The Celebrity Body
Tuesday: Why veganism doesn’t work for me
Wednesday: Wednesday’s Random Ramblings Volume 3
Thursday: The Devil in a Red Dress
Friday: Divine Light
Saturday: The best thing my mother taught me
Elephant Journal posts (Please read these even if they are similar to my blog posts. I usually have some other additions to what I post on EJ):
The Celebrity Body. I had the honor here of making the top ten blogs of the week!
Photos: From linked sites unless otherwise indicated.
Have a great rest of the weekend!